HIPSTER BERPADA-PADA

SELECTED HIPSTER QUOTES 

Hipster is not related only on how we take a picture with weird pose and how we dress up. Hipster is universal. Hipster human being are creative and independent. Their passion more to art , music and fashion. Sometimes hipster human being has beautiful quotes that related with life, passion, and more. So I have some selected hipster quotes with me that I want to share with you all..

1. You all laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you are all the same.
2. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.
3. Wanderlust: A very strong and irresistible impulsive or desire to travel the world.
4. I am more than what you see.
5. If you judge people, you have no time love them.
6. When I found you, I found myself.
7. I may look calm, but in my head I've kill you 3 times.
8. Life goes on.
9. May the odds be ever in your favor.
10. Live the live you love, love the life you live.
11. Good things, take time.
12. No one actually cares.
13. Your smiles is paradise.
14. Forget the ones that forget you.
15. Everything has beauty.
16. Why do I always feel like I'm not good enough for anyone.
17. Normal is boring, boring is normal.
18. I'm going to succeed because I'm enough to think.
19. It's your life don't let others tell you how to live it.
20. The less you care, the happier you will be.
21. Young, wild & free.
22. I care way to much.
23 Making up a whole story in your head, hoping one day it will happen.
24. Tipu ar kalau kau tak pernah menipu.

If you want more, you just type on google, and all beautiful quotes will come out.

Comments

Popular Posts